British Columbia’s South Asian community wanted an official apology for the rejection of 376 migrants, mostly Sikhs, who arrived in Canada aboard the Komagata Maru 102 years ago, and they presumably feel better now, having obtained it.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
- Are The Canadian Media Hiding Justin’s Jihadis Returning To Canada?
- Trudeau Govt Gives $50 Million To Hate-Preaching Islamic Organization
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com