Historian Allan C. Carlson says that the Immigration Act of 1965, which favored immigrants from Third World countries, created “a new ethnic diversity and a consequent splintering of values and the sense of a shared experience, which seem to defy all efforts at rebuilding cohesion.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
- Video: Justin Trudeau Refuses To Answer Questions On Returning ISIS Terrorists
- Trudeau Govt May Bring ISIS Executioner Involved In Mass Slaughter Back To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org