Historian Allan C. Carlson says that the Immigration Act of 1965, which favored immigrants from Third World countries, created “a new ethnic diversity and a consequent splintering of values and the sense of a shared experience, which seem to defy all efforts at rebuilding cohesion.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Leading Canadian Journalist Labels Justin Trudeau Diversity Agenda "Fatuous Drivel"
- MP Iqra Khalid Gave Islamic Hate-Monger Award On Behalf Of Justin Trudeau
- Justin Trudeau is Wrong, Diversity is not our Strength
- Fredericton Widow Calls Justin Trudeau "Piece Of Sh--" During Condolence Call
- MP Iqra Khalid Presents Award to Islamic Racist
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org