While 13% of the U.S. population is born outside of the United States, if you include their U.S.-born children, one in four residents are part of first or second immigrant generations. As a result, intermarriage rates between immigrants and natives—and between those of different races and ethnicity—have risen to one out of every seven marriages.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian Govt And Media Working Together To Destroy Conservative Movement
- Behind Backs Of Canadians Trudeau Prepares To Erode National Sovereignty
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com