Fears are growing in Germany of a far-Right resurgence stoked by the refugee crisis, after nearly 20,000 took to the streets of Dresden in the biggest rally by the Pegida anti-immigrant movement for months.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
- Media Refusing To Expose Destructive Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Trudeau Govt Invests Millions In American Immigration Detention Firms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com