In conservative-leaning journals, a “Eurocentric” blog, and his own book, he advances perspectives he has developed over his 20 years as a professor: that Western civilization is responsible for most of what is great in the world, and that multiculturalism can “dilute” that greatness.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com