OTTAWA – Russia, the U.S., Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, have all offered help in fighting the northern Alberta wildfire, but Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says there’s no need for international assistance.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
- Are The Canadian Media Hiding Justin’s Jihadis Returning To Canada?
- Trudeau Govt Gives $50 Million To Hate-Preaching Islamic Organization
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org