Sen. Denise Batters have been arguing for several weeks that the federal Liberals’ election modernization bill, which EXTENDS expat voting to Canadians living outside Canada for more than five years, could OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR MILLIONS OF CITIZENS with no current connection to the country to PICK THE NEXT GOVERNMENT.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Parents Against Transgenderism Outnumber Pro-SOGI Advocates at Vancouver Protest Rally
- Unprecedented Blow To Justin Trudeau's Globalist Agenda Occurs In Canada
- Justin Trudeau Allocates $367,000 On Poetry Classes For Returning ISIS Terrorists
- In Final Months Before Election Trudeau Finally Addresses European-Canadian Issues
- New Zealand Declared Nation That "Most Closely Follows Islamic Principles"
- M103 Founder MP Iqra Khalid Strikes "Islamophobic" Content From Government Record
- MP Ahmed Hussen Replicates Urban Demographic Agenda Within Rural Canada
- China Snubs Justin Trudeau As Two Canadian Citizens Sit On Death Row
- Justin Trudeau Funds Islamic Non-Profit Group FINED AND SUSPENDED By Charity Regulators
- Is Justin Trudeau Working To DESTROY Canada's Energy, Oil Industries?
- Islamic Terrorist Convicted For Mass Murder Plot Granted Canadian Citizenship
- Mayor And Council Establish "Iran Day" At Ottawa City Hall
- Sharia Law-Compliant Canadian Bank Acquitted Of Fraud, Theft, Money-Laundering
- Will Four More Years Of Justin Trudeau As Prime Minister Break Canada Apart?
- Poll: 90% Of Canadians OPPOSE Justin Trudeau's Internet Censorship Program
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com