In another blatant attack on Canada’s freedom of the press, the federal government plans on spending $7 million to create a department that will monitor online news FOR FALSEHOODS. The move comes just MONTHS AHEAD of the 2019 election.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Resurrects His Father's Liberal-Orwellian "Court Challenges Program"
- Media, Academia Label Canadian Yellow Vest Movement "White Supremacist"
- Is Justin Trudeau About To Be TOPPLED?
- Dedicated ISIS Brides BEGGING To Be Permitted To Return To Canada
- Islamic State Jihadist PLEADS For PM Trudeau To Allow Him Into Canada
- 62% Of Canadians Say Justin Trudeau Doesn't Deserve To Be Re-Elected
- Protest Convoy Against Trudeau: "Give Canada BACK To The People"
- Challenging The Anti-Anglophone Ideology Of Canada's Cultural Left
- Trudeau Govt Bill Removes “Advocating Terrorism Offences” From Criminal Code
- Trudeau's Principal Secretary Gerald Butts RESIGNS
- Saudi Arabian Migrant To Canada The "English Voice" of Islamic State
- Canada’s SNC Lavalin Scandal-- Should Prime Minister Justin Trudeau GO TO JAIL?
- Poll: Majority of Canadians DISAPPROVE Of Justin Trudeau
- General Public Trust In Govt, Media At RECORD LOW under Justin Trudeau
- "Sunny Ways" Trudeau-Brand Failing As Conservatives Lead In Poll
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com