Being able to vote with a simple Elections Canada card could allow countless non-citizens – including asylum seekers, illegal border crossers and those whose refugee applications have been rejected – to vote in the next election.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Anglo-Canadians Heading Toward Minority Status
- Ontario Govt Introduces Bill To Strip Returning Terrorists of Benefits
- ISIS Terrorist Jihadi Jack's Parents Charged With Breaching Terrorism Act
- White House Official Calls Justin Trudeau "Little Punk Kid Running Canada"
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org