$1.1 BILLION over three years in humanitarian assistance for the people affected by this crisis in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and Syria. $678 million to respond to the Syrian refugee crisis.$55,000,000 to Aga Khan Foundation. $150 million PER YEAR in aid to Afghanistan.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Allocates $367,000 On Poetry Classes For Returning ISIS Terrorists
- In Final Months Before Election Trudeau Finally Addresses Non-Third World Issues
- New Zealand Declared Nation That "Most Closely Follows Islamic Principles"
- M103 Founder MP Iqra Khalid Strikes "Islamophobic" Content From Government Record
- MP Ahmed Hussen Replicates Urban Demographic Assault Within Rural Canada
- China Snubs Justin Trudeau As Two Canadian Citizens Sit On Death Row
- Justin Trudeau Funds Islamic Non-Profit Group FINED AND SUSPENDED By Charity Regulators
- Is Justin Trudeau Working To DESTROY Canada's Energy, Oil Industries?
- Islamic Terrorist Convicted For Mass Murder Plot Granted Canadian Citizenship
- Mayor And Council Establish "Iran Day" At Ottawa City Hall
- Sharia Law-Compliant Canadian Bank Acquitted Of Fraud, Theft, Money-Laundering
- Will Four More Years Of Justin Trudeau As Prime Minister Break Canada Apart?
- Poll: 90% Of Canadians OPPOSE Justin Trudeau's Internet Censorship Program
- Justin Trudeau SILENT As Two Canadian Women Kidnapped In Ghana, Africa
- 73% Of Canadians DISAGREE with Trudeau's Genocide Label For First Nations Murders: Poll
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org