$1.1 BILLION over three years in humanitarian assistance for the people affected by this crisis in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and Syria. $678 million to respond to the Syrian refugee crisis.$55,000,000 to Aga Khan Foundation. $150 million PER YEAR in aid to Afghanistan.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Middle Eastern Refugee Complicit In ISIS Crimes Says Canadian Tribunal
- Former South Asian Premier Of BC Slams Justin Trudeau For Militant Sikh Support
- Incredible: Justin Trudeau Claims Higher Gas Prices "What We Want"
- Majority Of Canadians Now Represented by Premiers OPPOSING Trudeau’s Carbon Tax.
- It's Time RCMP Target Foreign Influence On Alberta Oil Sands With Change In Govt
- Under Justin Trudeau Canadians Have Soured On Immigration Policy
- Trudeau Govt Encouraging Voter Fraud As Federal Election Gets Closer
- Senior CBC Journalist ATTACKS Anglo-Canada, Brands Racist
- Trudeau Govt Proposing Law To "CONTROL All Aspects Of Life" Say Critics
- Justin Trudeau's Dictatorial Leanings At Forefront As Election Looms
- Trudeau Govt Permit 2.8 Million NON-RESIDENTS To Vote In 2019 Election
- Majority Of Canadians Believe Canada WORSE OFF Since Trudeau Became PM
- Expert AMAZED At Degree Of China's Government Influence On Canadian Parliament
- Shocking: Nine Year Old Syrian Refugee To Canada Commits Suicide
- Andrew Scheer A "Racist"-- Trudeau's Hand-Picked Border Security Minister
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com