For decades, immigration has been one of the key debates in British public life. The latest European refugee crisis, however, has pushed this debate even further into the spotlight. If a tough anti-immigration speech given by a top government official is any indication, the issue isn’t going to go away any time soon.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
- Video: Justin Trudeau Refuses To Answer Questions On Returning ISIS Terrorists
- Trudeau Govt May Bring ISIS Executioner Involved In Mass Slaughter Back To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org