Ahmed Shaheed, UN special rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Iran, made the comments to a Senate committee Wednesday. His appearance before the committee comes as the Liberal government looks to re-engage with Iran.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
- Are The Canadian Media Hiding Justin’s Jihadis Returning To Canada?
- Trudeau Govt Gives $50 Million To Hate-Preaching Islamic Organization
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org