And while France’s chattering classes agonise over what this might mean for the future of their country, those elsewhere ponder the impetus that a victory in France might give to the centrifugal forces already gathering in Europe. A Le Pen presidency plus a British vote to leave the EU could summarily end the 20th-century European dream.
- Justin Trudeau's Election Platform: Brand All "Non-Liberals" Racists, Homophobes
- Is Justin Trudeau's Brand Of Multiculturalism An Attack On Anglophone-Canadians?
- Multiculturalism: MAJORITY Of Canadians Either Oppose Or Want Changes
- ISIS Supporter Advancing Terrorist Activities In Canada Released Back Into Society
- Sharia Law-Based Child Marriage Forces Judge To Remove Canadian Teenager From Home
- "Drag Queen Story Time" Leader Convicted Sex Offender, Town Cancels Event
- Justin Trudeau's Brother Alexandre: Canada A "Confused Nation, China Can Help"
- Justin Trudeau Hands BILLIONS To Third World, Refuses PM Debate On Foreign Policy
- Rumoured Ex-Muslim Brotherhood MP Omar Alghabra Running In MINORITY White Toronto Riding
- Violence Results As IMAM Forces Teenage Canadian Girl To Marry Adult Man, Police Intervene
- Two Muslim Teachers Fired In Quebec For Religious Head Scarf Issues
- Immigration Minister MP Ahmed Hussen Deporting Christian Family To Africa, "Certain Death" Says Canadian Charity
- 40% Of Canadians OUTSIDE Quebec In Favour Of Ban On "Religious Symbols"
- Journalist Stands Up For Anglophone Canada, Gets SLAMMED As Racist By Liberal Media
- Gender Transition Poses ‘IRREVERSIBLE Damage’ To Children, Says Top Psychiatrist
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com