And while France’s chattering classes agonise over what this might mean for the future of their country, those elsewhere ponder the impetus that a victory in France might give to the centrifugal forces already gathering in Europe. A Le Pen presidency plus a British vote to leave the EU could summarily end the 20th-century European dream.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Justin Trudeau Champions Civil Rights Everywhere Except China
- Is Justin Trudeau Canada's "Ambassador" Of Islam?
- Liberal Bias Within Canadian Media Reaches Epidemic Proportions
- Ontario Govt Labels Gender Theory Unscientific, Removes From Classrooms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com