The past 11 weeks of the 2015 federal election campaign have been violent for Aboriginal and racialized communities. Along the campaign trail, candidates and Canadians alike have exacerbated existing racist, anti-immigrant and anti-Aboriginal sentiments that, let’s face it, have always been present in Canada.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Demonizes Law-Abiding Canadians While Defending Terrorists
- Justin Trudeau Screams In Woman's Face When Questioned About Open Borders
- MP Iqra Khalid Calls Man Accused Of Racism Her “Rock” And “Brother”
- Mp Irqa Khalid's Pakistani Park In Winnipeg Vandalized
- Leading Canadian Journalist Labels Justin Trudeau Diversity Agenda "Fatuous Drivel"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com