The head of SNC-Lavalin told the Canadian government it HAD TO CHANGE its anti-corruption rules “as expeditiously as possible” in a 2017 letter to the minister in charge of procurement, just as her department was helping oversee public consultations on LIGHTER PUNISHMENTS FOR CORPORATE MISCONDUCT.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Hands $47 Million To Government Of Yemen
- Canadian Mayor Outraged As Trangendered Serial Child Molester Released Into Community
- Canadian IMAM Preaches Islamic Dominance Over ALL OTHER Religions In Canada
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Says Trudeau Job Loss Claim FALSE
- Christchurch Murders Used To Curtail Free Speech, Promote Islam
- Trudeau Govt DEMANDING Facebook, Twitter Remove "Offensive Content"
- Council Of Canadian Muslims SLAMS Conservative Leader Scheer For "Islamophobia"
- Trudeau Govt Imports Largest Number Of Immigrants In 100 Years
- New Zealand Resident: I Woke Up And "Suddenly Live In An Islamic State"
- MP Michelle Rempel Bemoans "Erosion of Democracy" Under Trudeau Govt
- Trudeau Govt Budget DOES NOTHING To Assist Canadian Oil Industry: Energy Experts
- Former Liberal Cabinet Member Says Trudeau "Interfered With Justice System"
- Trudeau Govt Gives $283 Million To Refugees For Health Care Coverage
- MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes QUITS Liberal Caucus, Sits As Independent
- Justin Trudeau Visits Mosque Known For Preaching Hate Against Christians
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org