This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Female Canadian Convert To Islam Murdered In Pakistan
- Justin Trudeau: Looking At Crimes Committed By Refugees "Not Useful"
- Canadian IMAM Taunts Trudeau Govt To "Sue Me" Regarding Polygamy
- Trudeau Govt Handed $17 BILLION To UN, Foreign Governments
- Trudeau Govt Permitting Known Terrorists To Enter Canada Illegally
- Canadian Govt Officially Deny Justin Trudeau Is Son Of Fidel Castro
- The Trudeau Family's Love Of Dictatorships
- Migrants Pay ONE-HALF Of Taxes As Canadian-Born, Annual Cost $30 Billion
- Chinese On Sikh Racism Emerges In Canadian Federal By-Election
- Justin Trudeau Has No Answer For Increased Racism In Canada
- Muslim Women Call To End Polygamy In Canada, Trudeau Govt Silent
- The Rise of Political Islam in Canada - What Media REFUSE To Expose
- Justin Trudeau’s China-Fixation Falls Apart With Travel Warning
- Saudi Govt Pays Bail, Helps Muslim Flee Canada After Sexual Assault Charge
- Justin Trudeau "Toothless" As Canadian Sentenced To Death In China
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org