This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Islamic Leaders Label White Australians Racist Bigots After Christchurch Murders
- Doctors REFUSE Canadian War Veteran's Request To Stay Alive, Daughter Sues
- Justin Trudeau Hands $47 Million To Government Of Yemen
- Canadian Mayor Outraged As Trangendered Serial Child Molester Released Into Community
- Canadian IMAM Preaches Islamic Dominance Over ALL OTHER Religions In Canada
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Says Trudeau Job Loss Claim FALSE
- Christchurch Murders Used To Curtail Free Speech, Promote Islam
- Trudeau Govt DEMANDING Facebook, Twitter Remove "Offensive Content"
- Council Of Canadian Muslims SLAMS Conservative Leader Scheer For "Islamophobia"
- Trudeau Govt Imports Largest Number Of Immigrants In 100 Years
- New Zealand Resident: I Woke Up And "Suddenly Live In An Islamic State"
- MP Michelle Rempel Bemoans "Erosion of Democracy" Under Trudeau Govt
- Trudeau Govt Budget DOES NOTHING To Assist Canadian Oil Industry: Energy Experts
- Former Liberal Cabinet Member Says Trudeau "Interfered With Justice System"
- Trudeau Govt Gives $283 Million To Refugees For Health Care Coverage
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org