This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
- Video: Justin Trudeau Refuses To Answer Questions On Returning ISIS Terrorists
- Trudeau Govt May Bring ISIS Executioner Involved In Mass Slaughter Back To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org