This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org