This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Leftist Elites Pull Down John A. Macdonald, Name Winnipeg Park For The Founder Of Pakistan
- 'More Diversity' Will 'Destroy' What Makes Canada Great: Conservative MP Bernier
- Conservative MP Rips Justin Trudeau's Virtue Signalling Diversity Agenda For Canada
- Trudeau Government Exempts Saudi Arabian Oil From Carbon Tax
- Trudeau Government's Comments On Immigrants Pit Canadians Against Each Other
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org