This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts Off Christian College, Boosts Radical Muslim Organizations
- Justin Trudeau Drops Four Points In Major Poll Despite Trump G7 incident
- Trudeau Government Gives Summer Jobs Grant to Islamic Hate Preacher
- Islamic Supremacist MP Omar Alghabra Deceives Canadians With "Islamophobia" Claim
- Justin Trudeau Earmarks Billions Overseas While Canadians Plead For His Help
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com