This re-engagement positions Quebecers to play a far stronger role in Parliament as part of a ruling party headed by one of their own. On Monday Trudeau’s Liberals took 40 of Quebec’s 78 federal seats, easily trumping the Bloc’s 10, two short of official party status. And the Liberals took 35.7 per cent of the popular vote, to the Bloc’s dismal 19.3 per cent. It was the best Liberal showing in Quebec since Pierre Trudeau won the 1980 election, 35 years ago.
- Muslim-Canadians Now Politically “Organized And Empowered” Says Community Leader
- Justin Trudeau Smears Conservative Opposition As RACIST Political Party
- Justin Trudeau Rallies Muslim Voters At 1500-Person Eid Celebration
- Justin Trudeau Says Global LGBT, Transgender Pride More Important Than Canadian Pride
- Justin Trudeau Delivers New Round Of Funding To Islamic Non-Profits With Alleged Terror Ties
- Media Ignore Conviction Of Terrorist Plotting to Bomb Canadian Airport
- Justin Trudeau Pushes Muslim-Canadian Vote, Ignores Other Communities
- Justin Trudeau Spends $18 Million Tax Dollars On Private Golf Club Airport
- "No One Likes Nakedness More Than CHILDREN" Says Pride Promoter in Canada
- Establishment Media In Canada DENY Justin Trudeau's Islamic Conversion
- Trudeau Government Raise Transgender Flag On Parliament Hill In Ottawa
- Somalian-Canadian MP Ahmed Hussen Pushes For Refugee Intake Increases DESPITE Public Backlash
- Trump Says He Will Do Justin Trudeau's Job For Him Regarding Canadians Detained In China
- National Council Of Canadian Muslims Sue Canadian Government For "Islamophobia"
- Justin Trudeau Stands Up For Islam, Suggesting Conservatives Are "RACIST"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org