Ali came to Canada as a Syrian refugee 17 months ago and was a “permanent resident” living in Burnaby, police said. But according to The Sun, the Immigration and Refugee Board was unable to find Ali’s refugee records.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Anglo-Canadians Heading Toward Minority Status
- Ontario Govt Introduces Bill To Strip Returning Terrorists of Benefits
- ISIS Terrorist Jihadi Jack's Parents Charged With Breaching Terrorism Act
- White House Official Calls Justin Trudeau "Little Punk Kid Running Canada"
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com