The plan would prevent public servants, from teachers to judges, from wearing religious garments such as the Muslim hijab and Jewish kippa when they interact with the public.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Anglo-Canadians Heading Toward Minority Status
- Ontario Govt Introduces Bill To Strip Returning Terrorists of Benefits
- ISIS Terrorist Jihadi Jack's Parents Charged With Breaching Terrorism Act
- White House Official Calls Justin Trudeau "Little Punk Kid Running Canada"
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com