Godfrey Yogarajah, the Executive Director of the World Evangelical Alliance’s Religious Liberty Commission, told The Christian Post on Thursday that the stranded refugees, who have fled religious persecution in Pakistan, are in urgent need of food, shelter, and medical attention.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- American Security Experts Label Canada A Base For Islamic State Terror
- Canadian Govt And Media Working Together To Destroy Conservative Movement
- Behind Backs Of Canadians Trudeau Prepares To Erode National Sovereignty
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com