At a late Tuesday night (U.S. Eastern) press conference in Manila, President Obama said advocating to limit refugee status to those who are “proven Christians” is offensive and contrary to American values. The president said allowing only Christian Syrian refugees to be relocated to the U.S. would be a “potent” recruiting tool for the Islamic State.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau’s Canada Embraces a World Without Borders
- Violence Results From Nation-Wide Protests In Canada Against UN Migration Pact
- Despite Nation-Wide Opposition Ahmed Hussen Will Sign Border-Eroding Pact
- Canada Gears Up For UN Migration Pact Protests As France Rocked By Riots
- Trudeau's Globalist-In-The-Shadows Gerald Butts Demonizes Canadian Patriots
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org