A day after the far-right National Front party reinforced its claim to be France’s most potent political force, the country’s mainstream parties were confronted with unpalatable options to try to contain its seemingly inexorable rise eighteen months before the next presidential poll.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- American Security Experts Label Canada A Base For Islamic State Terror
- Canadian Govt And Media Working Together To Destroy Conservative Movement
- Behind Backs Of Canadians Trudeau Prepares To Erode National Sovereignty
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com