Documents obtained by Postmedia News show that as of Nov. 19, Citizenship and Immigration Canada had nearly 9,500 Syrian refugee applications in the queue. Of those, about 7,700 were applications from private sponsors such as families and church groups. The government had sponsored most of the other 1,800.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- American Security Experts Label Canada A Base For Islamic State Terror
- Canadian Govt And Media Working Together To Destroy Conservative Movement
- Behind Backs Of Canadians Trudeau Prepares To Erode National Sovereignty
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com