HONG KONG — Canada’s outspoken Miss World contestant said she was barred Thursday from entering China to take part in this year’s pageant and accused Beijing of overreach in extending its campaign of censorship even to beauty contests.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau’s Canada Embraces a World Without Borders
- Violence Results From Nation-Wide Protests In Canada Against UN Migration Pact
- Despite Nation-Wide Opposition Ahmed Hussen Will Sign Border-Eroding Pact
- Canada Gears Up For UN Migration Pact Protests As France Rocked By Riots
- Trudeau's Globalist-In-The-Shadows Gerald Butts Demonizes Canadian Patriots
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com