In July 2016, the Trudeau government REMOVED the visitor visa for Mexicans travelling to Canada — a visa imposed by the Harper government back in 2009 to end a surge of Mexicans claiming refugee status — despite the fact that the visa significantly reduced the number of asylum claims.
- How Will White Canadians Be Treated After Reaching MINORITY Status In Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Silent As China BANS Gay Marriage, Oppresses Homosexuals
- "Drag Queen Story Time" Leader "Kitty Litter" Was Convicted For Prostitution
- Despite Death Threats, Trudeau IGNORES Pakistani-Christian Refugee Call For Help
- Immigration: Fiscal Burden Of $5300 Per Canadian Tax-Payer, $30 BILLION In 2018
- Justin Trudeau Says Everything Except He Will NOT PERMIT Jihadi Jack Entry To Canada
- Political Islam Has INFILTRATED Liberals & Conservatives: Peoples Party Of Canada
- Trudeau Government "COOKED" If RCMP Called In: Liberal MP's
- Trudeau Govt DISAPPOINTED In Islamic Terrorist Jihadi Jack U.K Citizenship Revocation
- Is Justin Trudeau FEMINIZING The Male Species In Canada?
- Bill Introduced to BAN Child Participation In Drag Queen Shows
- Should Canada Pass Legislation BANNING Religious Influence In Government?
- Justin Trudeau's Homosexual Obsessions Continue With $150 Million Giveaway To FOREIGN LGBT Communities
- Trudeau Govt Apologizes For Inuit Sled Dog Deaths, But NOT SNC-Lavalin
- Refugee-Transporting Bus Driver Says Canadian Border-Jumpers "Usually WELL OFF"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com