Ibrahim Ali was not a “New Canadian,” because he isn’t a Canadian Citizen. “New Canadian” refers to someone who has recently gotten their Citizenship, not someone who is a permanent resident.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
- Media Refusing To Expose Destructive Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Trudeau Govt Invests Millions In American Immigration Detention Firms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com