Not having any evidence is not surprising considering the protest is organized by something called the Cultural Action Party. I checked out its website and it’s as anti-immigration as it gets.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Boosts Taxes, Funds Foreign Nations As Canadians Finances Deteriorate
- Justin Trudeau's Attack On "Old Stock" Canada
- Trudeau Govt Funding Canadian Mosque Investigated For Hamas Ties
- Celebrity-Terrorist Omar Khadr Guest On Major Network Talk Show
- Justin Trudeau Causing Canadians To Turn Their Backs On Immigration
- Justin Trudeau "Pandering For Votes" Say Church Attendees in Canada
- Established Immigrant Families Have Greater Wealth Than Canadian-Born
- Justin Trudeau Increases Canadian's Personal Debt To HIGHEST LEVEL In History
- Trudeau Govt Work To Censor "Toxic" Internet Content Without Defining The Term
- Islamic Foundation of Toronto Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault On 10-Year Old
- Middle Eastern Refugee Complicit In ISIS Crimes Says Canadian Tribunal
- Former South Asian Premier Of BC Slams Justin Trudeau For Militant Sikh Support
- Incredible: Justin Trudeau Claims Higher Gas Prices "What We Want"
- Majority Of Canadians Now Represented by Premiers OPPOSING Trudeau’s Carbon Tax.
- It's Time RCMP Target Foreign Influence On Alberta Oil Sands With Change In Govt
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com