Police in Cobourg arrest a man after threats were allegedly made against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, his family and female MPs aboard a Via Rail train Tuesday. James Platts, 57 of the Chatham-Kent area, is charged with uttering threats to kill.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Ontario Govt Introduces Bill To Strip Returning Terrorists of Benefits
- ISIS Terrorist Jihadi Jack's Parents Charged With Breaching Terrorism Act
- White House Official Calls Justin Trudeau "Little Punk Kid Running Canada"
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
- Video: Justin Trudeau Refuses To Answer Questions On Returning ISIS Terrorists
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com