“However, we estimate the federal tax changes could result in national tax receipts falling short of commitments for both federal and provincial levels of government by more than $4 billion, meaning higher taxes elsewhere, unplanned spending cuts, or larger increases in government debt,” he [C.D. Howe research director Alexandre Laurin].said.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Behind Backs Of Canadians Trudeau Prepares To Erode National Sovereignty
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org