Justin Trudeau appears to have given up hope of reducing the flow of people crossing from the United States illegally to claim asylum, and is test-driving fresh rationalizations on why a migrant surge might not be such a bad thing. The NEW LINE from the Prime Minister is that the flow of asylum seekers may PROVE AN ECONOMIC BOON FOR CANADA.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Erodes Freedom And Democracy In Canada With "Digital Charter"
- Trudeau Govt Prepare To Import ISIS Terrorists From Turkey
- Is Justin Trudeau Punishing English Canada For Historical Colonization?
- Is Justin Trudeau Working Toward A Third World Reformation of Canada?
- Justin Trudeau Ignores Quebec Patriot Day, Celebrates Ramadan Instead
- Do English and French Canadians Have Charter Rights To Promote Their Identities?
- Trudeau Govt Axe "Safe Country" Agreement, Asylum Claims Triple in Canada
- Justin Trudeau Refuses To Protect Canadian Borders From Illegal Migrant Entry
- Islamic Party Of Ontario Platform Call For Sharia Law Rule In Canada
- Washington State Disallows LGBT Sex Ed Bill After Parental Outrage
- Arabic Writing On Canadian Police Cars Anger American Tourists
- Toronto Police Department Promote Islam With Ramadan Video
- Australia Elects Populist Government, Left-Wing Party "Devastated"
- Top Canadian Journalist Accuses Justin Trudeau Of Buying Canadian Media To Win Election
- Trudeau Govt Force Canadian Universities To Adopt "Diversity Charter"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com