Justin Trudeau appears to have given up hope of reducing the flow of people crossing from the United States illegally to claim asylum, and is test-driving fresh rationalizations on why a migrant surge might not be such a bad thing. The NEW LINE from the Prime Minister is that the flow of asylum seekers may PROVE AN ECONOMIC BOON FOR CANADA.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Silent As China's Govt Abusing Kidnapped Canadians
- Chinese-Canadians Recognise Signs of Communism, Want Trudeau GONE
- Canadian "Transgender For Children" Epidemic FINALLY Addressed
- Canadian Media, Academia Brand Yellow Vests "Racists"
- Canadian ISIS Supporter Breaks Terror Laws, No Charges Laid
- Canadian Migrant Admits She Attacked Shoppers "For ISIS"
- Yellow Vest Outrage: "Canada Under Attack By Its Own Government"
- Populist PPC Party Fastest Growing In Canadian History
- More Islamic Terrorists Returning To Canada Via Trudeau Govt
- Justin Trudeau Rejects Nationalism, European-Canadian Identity
- Female Canadian Convert To Islam Murdered In Pakistan
- Justin Trudeau: Looking At Crimes Committed By Refugees "Not Useful"
- Canadian IMAM Taunts Trudeau Govt To "Sue Me" Regarding Polygamy
- Trudeau Govt Handed $17 BILLION To UN, Foreign Governments
- Trudeau Govt Permitting Known Terrorists To Enter Canada Illegally
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org