Canada is finally owning up to a dark chapter of its past. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced on Monday that he’ll offer a full apology next month in the House of Commons for the 1914 Komagata Maru affair.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Ontario Govt Introduces Bill To Strip Returning Terrorists of Benefits
- ISIS Terrorist Jihadi Jack's Parents Charged With Breaching Terrorism Act
- White House Official Calls Justin Trudeau "Little Punk Kid Running Canada"
- Report Suggests "Special Interest" MP's Using Their Positions To Fund Islamic Terrorism
- Video: Justin Trudeau Refuses To Answer Questions On Returning ISIS Terrorists
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org