“Bill C-75 calls for a whole raft of crimes to be treated under summary conviction.”
“These offences currently have sentences ranging from a maximum of five years to 14 years in prison. Under Trudeau’s Bill C-75, that could be reduced to a MAXIMUM OF SIX MONTHS in prison.”
That includes terrorism offences.
- Participation in activity of terrorist group
- Leaving Canada to participate in activity of terrorist group
- Advocating or promoting commission of terrorism offences
- Concealing person who carried out terrorist activity
- Concealing person who is likely to carry out terrorist activity