Bill C-75 calls for a whole raft of crimes to be treated under summary conviction. These offences currently have sentences ranging from a maximum of five years to 14 years in prison. Under Trudeau’s Bill C-75, that could be reduced to a MAXIMUM OF SIX MONTHS in prison.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
- Media Refusing To Expose Destructive Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Trudeau Govt Invests Millions In American Immigration Detention Firms
- Billions In Aid From Canada To Afghanistan Lost, Went To Taliban
- Justin Trudeau REFUSES To Cancel Orwellian- Style Personal Information Grab
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org