Conservative MP from Manitoba, Ted Falk, has some harsh words for current Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Mr. Falk writes:
“Canadians know that China’s communist government is not our friend.”
- The Government of China has engaged in spying and cyber-attacks against Canada for years.
- They provided false information to the world about COVID-19.
- They are holding Canadian citizens hostage.
- They have banned our world-class canola and pork.
- They are encroaching on our sovereignty in the Arctic.
- They oppress their own people, persecuting Christians and other religious minorities.
- Since coming to power in 1949, they have murdered tens of millions of their own citizens.
Now, let CAP reveal what the family Trudeau have to say about China over the past four decades:
“The experience of that superb strategist Mao Tse-tung might lead us to conclude that in a vast and heterogeneous [Canada] country, the possibility of establishing socialist strongholds in certain regions is the very best thing.”
“There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime.”
Brother Alexandre Trudeau:
“The whole of China is the greatest human success story ever, in my view, in terms of wealth creation.”
Response from the people of Canada? Not a heck of a a lot. Pourquoi? Because for the past 40 years, CBC and corporate media in Canada have BURIED the Trudeau family’s unabashed dedication to communist China.
Among the very first international policies that PM Justin Trudeau put forward as freshly-minted PM of Canada was a potential free trade deal with the Trudeau clan’s preferred nation.
Anyone who recalls the details will know that the deal was so biased toward a benefit to China it was almost laughable. China would have gained an ability to buy up Canadian corporations at will-– in addition to an ability to remove Canadian workers and replace them with Chinese nationals.
READ MORE: Brother Of PM, Alexandre Trudeau, Speaks Of PREFERENCE FOR CHINA Over Canada
More from MP Ted Falk:
“Why Justin Trudeau’s dangerous obsession with communist China?”
- Justin Trudeau stated that he “admired” China’s basic dictatorship.
- Justin Trudeau held cash-for-access fundraisers with Chinese billionaires.
- Justin Trudeau refuses to ban Huawei from Canada’s 5G network.
- Justin Trudeau sent $256 million Canadian tax dollars to invest in the Chinese-controlled Asian Infrastructure Bank.
Just to think that if CBC, CTV, Globe & Mail and Toronto Star published what Mr. Falk has stated, 90% of Canadians would comprehend a basic truism:
Where there is the Trudeau family, there is the communist government of China right behind them, pulling the political strings they hold over Justin Trudeau to take advantage of Canadian society.
Political influence, billions of dollars, in addition to long-term ties to our dying democracy is the way China rolls whenever a Liberal government controls Canadian society.
The fact that Canada’s monolithic globalist media HIDE this reality from 38 Million Canadian citizens proves that in Justin Trudeau’s “post-modern” Canada, government and media are a united entity–just as it is in communist China.
With files from Ted Falk, Conservative MP.
— BRAD SALZBERG, CAP Founder(est. 2016)
2 thoughts on “Justin Trudeau Sells Canadian Embassy SECURITY CONTRACTS To Chinese Government”
i HAD THE LUCK TO KNOW PIERRE ELLIOT IN THE EARLY 70’S. YOU MUST ALL KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE HE DID TO THE CANADIAN ECONOMY ON A MULTIPLE OF LEVELS, DOMESTICALLY AND ABROAD.JUSTIN IS MANY TIMES MORE DANGEROUS THAN HIS FATHER EVER WAS, AND UNLESS HE IS STOPPED, ALL OF THE ABOVE WILL COME TRUE. YOUR MOVE PEOPLE OF CANADA.
Those Canadians who voted Trudeau and his cronies in twice are essentially to blame. Behind the scene Freeland is running the show and she and her close association with Soros will be even worse.