“This is a national crisis, and yet the Prime Minister won’t deploy the constitutional tools he has to build Trans Mountain and other pipelines. Canada is in the business of resources, mostly oil and gas, that the world needs and wants. To frustrate this capability is a form of national self-destruction.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Hands $47 Million To Government Of Yemen
- Canadian Mayor Outraged As Trangendered Serial Child Molester Released Into Community
- Canadian IMAM Preaches Islamic Dominance Over ALL OTHER Religions In Canada
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Says Trudeau Job Loss Claim FALSE
- Christchurch Murders Used To Curtail Free Speech, Promote Islam
- Trudeau Govt DEMANDING Facebook, Twitter Remove "Offensive Content"
- Council Of Canadian Muslims SLAMS Conservative Leader Scheer For "Islamophobia"
- Trudeau Govt Imports Largest Number Of Immigrants In 100 Years
- New Zealand Resident: I Woke Up And "Suddenly Live In An Islamic State"
- MP Michelle Rempel Bemoans "Erosion of Democracy" Under Trudeau Govt
- Trudeau Govt Budget DOES NOTHING To Assist Canadian Oil Industry: Energy Experts
- Former Liberal Cabinet Member Says Trudeau "Interfered With Justice System"
- Trudeau Govt Gives $283 Million To Refugees For Health Care Coverage
- MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes QUITS Liberal Caucus, Sits As Independent
- Justin Trudeau Visits Mosque Known For Preaching Hate Against Christians
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com