That is the worry of some, including Conservative MP Peter Kent who said in the House of Commons that any bailout of the media in an election year could be seen as buying them off. The former broadcaster quit his post as anchor of CBC’s The National in 1978 to protest POLITICAL INTERFERENCE by the government of Pierre Trudeau.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Middle Eastern Refugee Complicit In ISIS Crimes Says Canadian Tribunal
- Former South Asian Premier Of BC Slams Justin Trudeau For Militant Sikh Support
- Incredible: Justin Trudeau Claims Higher Gas Prices "What We Want"
- Majority Of Canadians Now Represented by Premiers OPPOSING Trudeau’s Carbon Tax.
- It's Time RCMP Target Foreign Influence On Alberta Oil Sands With Change In Govt
- Under Justin Trudeau Canadians Have Soured On Immigration Policy
- Trudeau Govt Encouraging Voter Fraud As Federal Election Gets Closer
- Senior CBC Journalist ATTACKS Anglo-Canada, Brands Racist
- Trudeau Govt Proposing Law To "CONTROL All Aspects Of Life" Say Critics
- Justin Trudeau's Dictatorial Leanings At Forefront As Election Looms
- Trudeau Govt Permit 2.8 Million NON-RESIDENTS To Vote In 2019 Election
- Majority Of Canadians Believe Canada WORSE OFF Since Trudeau Became PM
- Expert AMAZED At Degree Of China's Government Influence On Canadian Parliament
- Shocking: Nine Year Old Syrian Refugee To Canada Commits Suicide
- Andrew Scheer A "Racist"-- Trudeau's Hand-Picked Border Security Minister
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com