That is the worry of some, including Conservative MP Peter Kent who said in the House of Commons that any bailout of the media in an election year could be seen as buying them off. The former broadcaster quit his post as anchor of CBC’s The National in 1978 to protest POLITICAL INTERFERENCE by the government of Pierre Trudeau.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Canada’s SNC Lavalin Scandal-- Should Prime Minister Justin Trudeau GO TO JAIL?
- Poll: Majority of Canadians DISAPPROVE Of Justin Trudeau
- General Public Trust In Govt, Media At RECORD LOW under Justin Trudeau
- "Sunny Ways" Trudeau-Brand Failing As Conservatives Lead In Poll
- While Dogged By Political Scandals Trudeau Promotes Drag Queen Shows
- Unprecedented: Anti-Trudeau Truck Convoy Rolls Toward Ottawa
- Justin Trudeau Places Totalitarian-Style Muzzle On Wilson-Raybould Testimony
- Trudeau Govt Met With SNC-Lavalin 50 TIMES Regarding Fraud, Bribery Charges
- Denying SNC-Lavalin Probe "Admission Of Guilt" Says Conservative Opposition
- Trudeau's "Carefully Crafted" Image Breaks Down After FIFTH Ethics Probe
- Justin Trudeau's Identity Politics Creating "Division And Hostility" Within Society
- Media BURIED Fact That Trudeau Govt Altered Criminal Code To Protect SNC-Lavalin
- Ethics Inquiry Opened Over Justin Trudeau’s Actions in Bribery Case
- Conservative Opposition Leader: Justin Trudeau Has "Betrayed Canadians"
- SNC-LAVALIN Charged With Bribing Libyan Government, Execs Convicted
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com