That is the worry of some, including Conservative MP Peter Kent who said in the House of Commons that any bailout of the media in an election year could be seen as buying them off. The former broadcaster quit his post as anchor of CBC’s The National in 1978 to protest POLITICAL INTERFERENCE by the government of Pierre Trudeau.
- China's Covid19 DECIMATES Economy In Preparation For Trudeau's Socialist-State Transformation
- Justin Trudeau Sells Canadian Embassy SECURITY CONTRACTS To Chinese Government
- "It's Okay To Be White" Brings POLICE Investigations, Racist Accusations In Canada
- CPC Leader Erin O'Toole's Campaign Manager Walied Soliman Branded "Shariah Law Promoter"
- Justin Trudeau's "Sunny Ways" Transform Friendly Canada Into A Cold-Hearted Society
- Trudeau's Transition To Socialism: Basic Income Guarantee, SHUT DOWN Of Parliament
- Why Justin Trudeau Was An IDEAL CHOICE For A Betrayal Of Canadian Society
- Is Justin Trudeau The "Canadian Agent" For A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?
- Has Justin Trudeau Been Selected To Render ENGLISH CANADA OBSOLETE?
- How Trudeau Is USING 3rd World Migration To End Democracy In Canada
- How Justin Trudeau is USING 3RD WORLD Immigrants To Establish A Dictatorship In Canada
- Why Media Are HIDING Trudeau's Suspension of Democracy In Canada
- Why Canadian City Councils PROTECT, Prioritize Refugee CRIMINALS Over Local Communities
- Why Media BURY Trudeau's Transition Of Canada To An ANTI-CHRISTIAN Society
- Hidden From Canadians: MEDIA BURY Multiple Murder Charges Against 3rd World Refugees
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org