That is the worry of some, including Conservative MP Peter Kent who said in the House of Commons that any bailout of the media in an election year could be seen as buying them off. The former broadcaster quit his post as anchor of CBC’s The National in 1978 to protest POLITICAL INTERFERENCE by the government of Pierre Trudeau.
- Justin Trudeau's Hidden Half-Brother CASHES IN On WE Charity Payout
- 10-Year Old Child MUST REMOVE Canadian Flag Art Piece From Front Lawn Says Government
- 24-Year Old Mother Murdered For Saying "All Lives Matter" In Public
- Post-Modern Society: Canadian Facing Charges For ONLINE Death Threats Toward PM Trudeau
- Why Canadians Must REJECT Justin Trudeau's Liberal-Globalist "Anglophobia" Agenda
- The Hidden Political Power Of Trudeau's HALF-CITIZEN 3RD WORLD MP's In Canada
- Canadian Media Demonizing "Anglo-Canada" To Help Establish 3rd World Domination
- Trudeau Family-Supported WE Charity Accused of CHILD LABOUR Exploitation
- "Royal Family" Margaret, Alex, Sophie Trudeau PROFITING From Charity Organizations In Canada
- Why Canada’s White Media Advance Black Lives Matter, 3rd World POWER IN CANADA
- Justin Trudeau To "DE- COLONIZE" CANADA, Systemically Racist Society Says Prime Minister
- Is Trudeau's Warning of "Permanent Economic Change" A Disguise For The DEATH Of Democracy?
- Justin Trudeau's Pro-3rd World, Anti-Anglophone "SILENT REVOLUTION" In Canada
- CBC, Media In Canada PROMOTE DISCONNECTION From Britain, Monarchy
- The Political Purpose Of Justin Trudeau's Agenda Of Canadian SELF-HATRED
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org