The minister was responding to a CBC News investigation that found that some immigration consultants are charging Syrians who want to come to Canada under the private sponsorship program between $3,000 to $6,400 per person to process their applications.
- Why Justin Trudeau’s Silence Regarding Anglophone-Canada Means BIG TROUBLE For Our People
- Ottawa Mayor Establishes Annual "IRAN DAY" At City Hall
- Why Media HAS BURIED Third World Political Power-Surge In Canada
- Trudeau Govt Sending BILLIONS To World's Top Christian-Persecuting Nations
- Trudeau Appoints Islamic Fundamentalist MP As His Parliamentary Secretary
- ONE BILLION DOLLARS Of Trudeau's Foreign Aid Funds Sent to "UNCODED"
- Canadian Man Charged With HATE CRIME Against Justin Trudeau, Islam
- How Liberals From French Canada Are Working To DESTROY English Canada
- Liberal MP Omar Alghabra Wants Canadians TO PAY For Iranian Government Crime
- Buried By Media: In 2013 Justin Trudeau Recited Islamic CONVERSION Prayer "Shahada"
- The Mysterious Death Of Michel Trudeau, Brother of Canadian Prime Minister
- Between America And Iran Justin Trudeau Chooses The NATION OF ISLAM
- Trudeau Nation: How The HATERS Of Canada Became RULERS Of Canada
- Is Canada A Liberal "One Party State" But Canadians Just DON'T KNOW IT YET?
- Justin Trudeau Pushing For Third World MAJORITY Of MP's Elected In Parliament
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com