It affirms the pre-eminence of international law in areas that include national migration policy and due process in dealing with both regular and “irregular” migrants.
- Strange Days: The Most Hated Prime Minister in Canadian History LEADS In The Polls
- If PM Trudeau Wants Canadians Injected With Covid Vaccine Why Doesn’t He PERSONALLY Commit To it?
- CAP Theory: The Globalist Domination Agenda For Canada Explained
- Political "Elite Class" Develops As Canada Moves Toward Pseudo-Communist Society
- Democracy In Decline: The End Of The Relevance Of Public Opinion Within Trudeau's Canada
- How Many Liberal Party Victories In A Row Until Democracy Is Declared Pointless?
- Does Canadian Media DENIAL Of A "Great Reset" Conspiracy Confirm Its Validity?
- Does PM Trudeau Ignore Public Opinion Because He Knows Democracy Is Ending In Canada?
- Has Non-Elected Teresa Tam Replaced Trudeau's Liberal Cabinet?
- Sounds Of Silence: Justin Trudeau's Neglect Of "Old Stock" Canadians
- Lock Down In Canada's Largest Province, 8 Deaths TOTAL For China's Largest Province
- Was The Mysterious Death Of Michel Trudeau Covered-Up By Canadian Media?
- Did The Trudeau Government Intentionally Delay Action To Remedy Covid?
- Covid In Canada Is "Hysteria Driven By Media And Politicians"- President, Laboratory Physicians
- Cover-Up: How Pierre Trudeau Established International Banking’s CONTROL Of The Canadian Economy
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com