“I am outraged that Canadian citizen John Ridsdel, held hostage since September 21, 2015, has been killed at the hands of his captors,” Trudeau said, adding that Canada “condemns without reservation the brutality of the hostage-takers.”
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org