OTTAWA — Results of a taxpayer-funded poll that suggest there is wide support for the Conservative position on banning veils during citizenship ceremonies were publicly released Thursday ahead of a federal election debate where the niqab is expected to be an issue.
- Justin Trudeau Approves Fundamentalist Sharia Law-Pusher To Run In All-Muslim Candidate Riding
- Justin Trudeau Prepares To Grovel To Globalists With Yet ANOTHER Apology
- Islamic-Canadian Community Leader Plays White Supremacist, Race-Victim Card
- Project Blackface: Justin Trudeau's Globalist Fall From Grace
- Islamic Non-Profit Organization Formed To "Spread Iranian Revolutionary Ideology": Canadian Revenue Agency
- Justin Trudeau Changes Law, Male Transvestites Now Held In Women's Prisons
- The Hidden Influence Of The Nation Of Islam Within Justin Trudeau's Liberal Government
- Justin Trudeau Opens Door For 2.8 MILLION Foreign-Resident Citizens To Vote In Federal Election
- Immigration Boss Ahmed Hussen "THRILLED" Convicted Terrorists Keeping Canadian Citizenship
- Justin Trudeau's Election Platform: Brand All "Non-Liberals" Racists, Homophobes
- Is Justin Trudeau's Brand Of Multiculturalism An Attack On Anglophone-Canadians?
- Multiculturalism: MAJORITY Of Canadians Either Oppose Or Want Changes
- ISIS Supporter Advancing Terrorist Activities In Canada Released Back Into Society
- Sharia Law-Based Child Marriage Forces Judge To Remove Canadian Teenager From Home
- "Drag Queen Story Time" Leader Convicted Sex Offender, Town Cancels Event
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org