OTTAWA — Results of a taxpayer-funded poll that suggest there is wide support for the Conservative position on banning veils during citizenship ceremonies were publicly released Thursday ahead of a federal election debate where the niqab is expected to be an issue.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Justin Trudeau Champions Civil Rights Everywhere Except China
- Is Justin Trudeau Canada's "Ambassador" Of Islam?
- Liberal Bias Within Canadian Media Reaches Epidemic Proportions
- Ontario Govt Labels Gender Theory Unscientific, Removes From Classrooms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com