Nearly two dozen asylum seekers were among those suspected of carrying out the attacks, police said this week, heightening tensions over immigration and fuelling criticism of Merkel’s refusal to place a limit on the numbers of migrants entering the country.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Video: Faith Goldy On Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Justin Trudeau Champions Civil Rights Everywhere Except China
- Is Justin Trudeau Canada's "Ambassador" Of Islam?
- Liberal Bias Within Canadian Media Reaches Epidemic Proportions
- Ontario Govt Labels Gender Theory Unscientific, Removes From Classrooms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org