October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
- Muslim-Canadians Now Politically “Organized And Empowered” Says Community Leader
- Justin Trudeau Smears Conservative Opposition As RACIST Political Party
- Justin Trudeau Rallies Muslim Voters At 1500-Person Eid Celebration
- Justin Trudeau Says Global LGBT, Transgender Pride More Important Than Canadian Pride
- Justin Trudeau Delivers New Round Of Funding To Islamic Non-Profits With Alleged Terror Ties
- Media Ignore Conviction Of Terrorist Plotting to Bomb Canadian Airport
- Justin Trudeau Pushes Muslim-Canadian Vote, Ignores Other Communities
- Justin Trudeau Spends $18 Million Tax Dollars On Private Golf Club Airport
- "No One Likes Nakedness More Than CHILDREN" Says Pride Promoter in Canada
- Establishment Media In Canada DENY Justin Trudeau's Islamic Conversion
- Trudeau Government Raise Transgender Flag On Parliament Hill In Ottawa
- Somalian-Canadian MP Ahmed Hussen Pushes For Refugee Intake Increases DESPITE Public Backlash
- Trump Says He Will Do Justin Trudeau's Job For Him Regarding Canadians Detained In China
- National Council Of Canadian Muslims Sue Canadian Government For "Islamophobia"
- Justin Trudeau Stands Up For Islam, Suggesting Conservatives Are "RACIST"
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org