October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Islamic Leaders Label White Australians Racist Bigots After Christchurch Murders
- Doctors REFUSE Canadian War Veteran's Request To Stay Alive, Daughter Sues
- Justin Trudeau Hands $47 Million To Government Of Yemen
- Canadian Mayor Outraged As Trangendered Serial Child Molester Released Into Community
- Canadian IMAM Preaches Islamic Dominance Over ALL OTHER Religions In Canada
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Says Trudeau Job Loss Claim FALSE
- Christchurch Murders Used To Curtail Free Speech, Promote Islam
- Trudeau Govt DEMANDING Facebook, Twitter Remove "Offensive Content"
- Council Of Canadian Muslims SLAMS Conservative Leader Scheer For "Islamophobia"
- Trudeau Govt Imports Largest Number Of Immigrants In 100 Years
- New Zealand Resident: I Woke Up And "Suddenly Live In An Islamic State"
- MP Michelle Rempel Bemoans "Erosion of Democracy" Under Trudeau Govt
- Trudeau Govt Budget DOES NOTHING To Assist Canadian Oil Industry: Energy Experts
- Former Liberal Cabinet Member Says Trudeau "Interfered With Justice System"
- Trudeau Govt Gives $283 Million To Refugees For Health Care Coverage
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com