October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Trudeau Govt Informs Jihadi Jack Returning to Canada "Is An Option"
- Recent Poll Shows Half Of Canadians Will Not Vote For Justin Trudeau
- Trudeau Govt Actively Seeking Out Terrorists To Return Them To Canada
- Trudeau Govt Gives $25 Million For Sexual Health In Africa
- Expert Requests RCMP Investigate Trudeau Govt For Funding Terrorist Groups
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com