October 9, 2015 – As the Election 2015 campaign heads into the long weekend and the start of advance voting, the ‘Mulcair Momentum’ that looked like it could push the New Democratic Party (NDP) into power in Ottawa for the first time in its history is in full reverse, leaving the governing Conservative Party (CPC) the slight favourite to form the next government, with the resurgent Liberal Party (LPC) now running a close second among decided eligible voters surveyed by the Angus Reid Institute.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
- Media Refusing To Expose Destructive Border-Eroding UN Migration Pact
- Trudeau Govt Invests Millions In American Immigration Detention Firms
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org