Democracy Watch, a Canadian advocacy group, believes Trudeau broke two sections of the Conflict of Interest Act by failing to abstain from a vote held last week in the House of Commons over whether or not to hold a public inquiry into the growing scandal.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- Justin Trudeau Hands $47 Million To Government Of Yemen
- Canadian Mayor Outraged As Trangendered Serial Child Molester Released Into Community
- Canadian IMAM Preaches Islamic Dominance Over ALL OTHER Religions In Canada
- SNC-Lavalin CEO Says Trudeau Job Loss Claim FALSE
- Christchurch Murders Used To Curtail Free Speech, Promote Islam
- Trudeau Govt DEMANDING Facebook, Twitter Remove "Offensive Content"
- Council Of Canadian Muslims SLAMS Conservative Leader Scheer For "Islamophobia"
- Trudeau Govt Imports Largest Number Of Immigrants In 100 Years
- New Zealand Resident: I Woke Up And "Suddenly Live In An Islamic State"
- MP Michelle Rempel Bemoans "Erosion of Democracy" Under Trudeau Govt
- Trudeau Govt Budget DOES NOTHING To Assist Canadian Oil Industry: Energy Experts
- Former Liberal Cabinet Member Says Trudeau "Interfered With Justice System"
- Trudeau Govt Gives $283 Million To Refugees For Health Care Coverage
- MP Celina Caesar-Chavannes QUITS Liberal Caucus, Sits As Independent
- Justin Trudeau Visits Mosque Known For Preaching Hate Against Christians
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com