The New Right must assert itself within mythology. Not like the vapid mythologies of consumerism or advertising, hollowed out and shaped on a framework of artifice, but mythologies with depth and majesty. The New Right has to revive the mythologies of our ancestors filled with the rich tradition flowing from the roots of our ethnic consciousness. It is these mythologies which will imbue our movement with power and grace. They will trigger the heroic aspirations of a people so downtrodden that they have forgotten the nobility of the soul within them.
Sign Up for Our News Letter Below:
- 57,500 Canadian Voter Cards Went To Non-Citizens in 2015 Election
- Poll: Mere 9% Of Canadians Support Trudeau's Orwellian Personal Data Grab
- Convicted Criminal Third World Migrant Sues Canada For $65 Million
- Populism Surging In European Nations As Citizens Reject Globalism
- Canadian Media Silent As European Leaders Reject UN Migration Pact
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com