Niyonzima was clearly watching when the Trudeau Liberals gave $10.5 million to Omar Khadr. He sees a chance for a big payday, after having shown no real appreciation for the fact that Canada took him in during his time of need, and seemingly no understanding that he blew his chance to stay in the country by committing multiple crimes.
Title: Blog Categories
Title: Recent Posts
- Why The Conservative Party Should REFUSE to Run a PM Candidate Against Trudeau
- Trudeau Supports Gender Reassignment For Canadian Celebrity Actor
- Great Resets, Greater Deficits: Canada’s Journey From Democracy To Dictatorship
- Obscured By Media: Justin Trudeau's Fiscal Transition To A Socialist Canada
- 5 Most Disturbing Trudeau-Related Observations Canadian Media Refuse To Expose
- Canadian Media Say Refusal Of Pandemic Vaccine Could Result In LOSS Of Employment
- Is Canada At The Point Where Election Victory is GUARANTEED For Justin Trudeau?
- Why Isn't Justin Trudeau Personally COMMITTING To The Covid Vaccine Injection?
- Strange Days: The Most Hated Prime Minister in Canadian History LEADS In The Polls
- If PM Trudeau Wants Canadians Injected With Covid Vaccine Why Doesn’t He PERSONALLY Commit To it?
- CAP Theory: The Globalist Domination Agenda For Canada Explained
- Political "Elite Class" Develops As Canada Moves Toward Pseudo-Communist Society
- Democracy In Decline: The End Of The Relevance Of Public Opinion Within Trudeau's Canada
- How Many Liberal Party Victories In A Row Until Democracy Is Declared Pointless?
- Does Canadian Media DENIAL Of A "Great Reset" Conspiracy Confirm Its Validity?
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!