Cultural Action Party of Canada
- Preserve and promote English, French and First Nations cultural heritage throughout society
- Ensure British Colombian residence receive priority regarding affordable housing, employment, education and medical services
- Legislate Canada’s official language of English as the official language of the province of British Columbia
- Restrict, regulate and tax foreign investment in residential, commercial and agricultural real estate
- Revise provincial immigration nominee programs to maximize economic benefit
- Maintain the separation of religion and state at all levels of government, judiciary, legal and educational institutions
- Repeal carbon emissions taxation within province of British Columbia
- Commercial public signage to be inclusive of Canada’s official language of English
- Reduce child poverty and address child abuse within province of British Columbia
- Support funding of Canada’s military and veteran services within their community’s
Much of this Money has GONE MISSING …. “The World Bank is now leading an investigation into what has happened with this money …”
Recently Trudeau INCREASED THE AMOUNT amount to $465 million in aid over three years for projects in Afghanistan.
According to the most recent figures from Global Affairs, Canada has disbursed about $2.57 BILLION in total aid … and much of this money has GONE MISSING.
Opinion: A Muslim mom asks, what do I tell my children about the Quebec City mosque shooting?
TELL THEM THE TRUTH…TELL THEM OUR GOVERNMENT HAS PUSHED THE DIVERSITY AGENDA SO HARD THAT CANADIANS ARE BEGINNING TO FRAY AT THE EDGES, AND THAT THE FRUSTRATION, ANGER AND RESENTMENT HAS …
… CAUSED A YOUNG CANADIAN TO ACT OUT IN A MURDEROUS MANNER.
“These fascist groups on the Facebook — we need to stop that,” he said. “We need to stop the Islamaphobic wave that will affect us. Not just the Muslim community, but all the races and all the minorities.
“By way of mass immigration, multiculturalism and political correctness, our nation has reached a point in history where the culture, identity, and heritage of the founding peoples of Canada needs to be maintained and promoted in a pro-active manner,” he writes in an email reply.
“Was there a long term plan to engineer Trudeau into office well before— meaning a decade or more before— our most recent federal election? Is it a coincidence that Trudeau is our ruling prime minister at the time of the 150th anniversary? Was he, in fact, specifically groomed for the position for the purpose of entrenching a globalist agenda within Canadian society? The more these ideas are considered, the more they begin to make sense.”
1 thought on “CAPC Newsletter – 7 Feb 2017”
We, as Canadians, are totally disgusted by our current ruling party. I say ruling, because they do NOT care what we, the people, want. Justin attempted to appease western Canada by agreeing to pipelines that are struggling because the plan was bad to start with. He did NOT address any of these issues. The pipelines will proceed as they have for the past 5 years, nothing new here at all. The Liberal Party (of which I am NOT a fan) will not be re-elected in 2019, but I am very afraid what our country will look like when he is gone! Give em hell!!!