Nova Scotia ($1,120) and Alberta ($1,111) will have the highest bills, followed by Saskatchewan ($1,032), New Brunswick ($963), Newfoundland ($859) and Prince Edward Island ($788). The average household in Ontario will pay $707 a year to comply with the carbon tax once its fully implemented.
- Warning: Justin Trudeau Pushes Nation-Wide Covid-19 Injections As "Solution" For Pandemic
- Justin Trudeau Commits ADDITIONAL $160 MILLION To 3rd World For Covid-19
- Open Border Society: NO COVID-19 SCREENING At Canada-U.S.A. Border Crossings
- Why Canadian Media Hide Justin Trudeau's "BASIC DICTATORSHIP" Agenda For Canada
- Trudeau Govt Process ALL FOREIGN WORKER APPLICATIONS Amid Covid Pandemic
- Bankrupting A Democracy: Trudeau Delivers 700% INCREASE In Deficit Over 2019
- Trudeau-Brand Loyalty: Liberals SIDE WITH CHINA Over Sceptics In Covid-19 Death Count
- Covid Time In Canada: 33% of Unemployed To Receive NOTHING From Liberal Government
- Covid Canada: Trudeau Approves 25% Increase In Economic Class Migration Intake
- Trudeau EXEMPTS China, Iran Nationals From Covid-19 HEALTH SCREENING
- Open Border Canada: Trudeau Policy To Result In MILLIONS OF JOB LOSSES
- Trudeau Announces Nearly 400,000 IMMIGRANT INTAKE For 2022
- Justin Trudeau's Legacy: Self-Appointed LEADER Of The Third World
- Trudeau Nation: Oh Canada, Our Home And INVADED LAND
- Did China UNLEASH Covid-19 To Thwart Globalization As Advanced By Trudeau, Merkel, Macron?
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org