Nova Scotia ($1,120) and Alberta ($1,111) will have the highest bills, followed by Saskatchewan ($1,032), New Brunswick ($963), Newfoundland ($859) and Prince Edward Island ($788). The average household in Ontario will pay $707 a year to comply with the carbon tax once its fully implemented.
- Justin Trudeau Has Taken 139 DAYS VACATION Since January, 2019: Media Report
- African Migrant To Canada Accused Of MURDERING White Doctor, Claims "Mental Illness"
- Psychologists Hired To Deal With ABUSE, Stress, Harassment From GG Julie Payette
- Cartoon Canada: PM Justin Trudeau Set To Be "IMMORTALIZED" In Comic Book Series
- 130 THREATS To Trudeau, Cabinet: "Someone Is Going To Be KILLED" Says Liberal MP
- Why Don’t Media Suggest Margaret, Alexandre Trudeau PAY BACK WE Charity Funds?
- Why Don't Media Suggest Margaret, Alexandre Trudeau PAY BACK WE Charity Funds?
- The UNEXPLAINED DEATH Of Michel Trudeau, Brother of PM Justin Trudeau
- Buried By Media: How PM Justin Trudeau’s DESTRUCTIVE Personality Is Destroying Canada
- Covid-19 Lockdowns To Push 100 Million Into EXTREME POVERTY: Pulitzer Centre
- Political Correctness Goes To Outer Space As "HARMFUL" Planet Names Dropped
- African Migrant Charged With SECOND Murder After Returning From Germany To Canada
- How Justin Trudeau is REPLICATING China's "Silent Revolution" In Canada
- Foreign-Born To Forge NEW SOCIETY, Transfer Anglophones To Minority In Canada
- Canadian IMAM Mohammed: M103 "Islamophobia" Motion NOT DOING ENOUGH
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com