Nova Scotia ($1,120) and Alberta ($1,111) will have the highest bills, followed by Saskatchewan ($1,032), New Brunswick ($963), Newfoundland ($859) and Prince Edward Island ($788). The average household in Ontario will pay $707 a year to comply with the carbon tax once its fully implemented.
- Covid Canada: Trudeau Approves 25% Increase In Economic Class Migration Intake
- Trudeau EXEMPTS China, Iran Nationals From Covid-19 HEALTH SCREENING
- Open Border Canada: Trudeau Policy To Result In MILLIONS OF JOB LOSSES
- Trudeau Announces Nearly 400,000 IMMIGRANT INTAKE For 2022
- Justin Trudeau's Legacy: Self-Appointed LEADER Of The Third World
- Trudeau Nation: Oh Canada, Our Home And INVADED LAND
- Did China UNLEASH Covid-19 To Thwart Globalization As Advanced By Trudeau, Merkel, Macron?
- Justin Trudeau Uses Covid-19 Pandemic For "SOCIALIST STATE CRACKDOWN" Attempt In Canada
- The Day Justin Trudeau's Open Border Society CLOSED DOWN Canada
- Justin Trudeau Gifts $50 MILLION DOLLARS To 3rd World Governments To Fight Covid-19
- Trudeau Continues Pushing African Migration Despite COVID, Gorillas AT RISK
- Covid-19 Canada: Trudeau EXPANDS Visa Program From China, Iran
- 1000 Arrivals To Canada From China UNSCREENED At Major Canadian Airport
- Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic, Trudeau Welcomes ILLEGAL REFUGEES Into Canada
- As Covid-19 Rages,Trudeau Govt Announce HIGHEST IMMIGRATION INTAKE In History.
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org