The chief of the Grassy Narrows First Nation has REJECTED an apology from PM Justin Trudeau, saying Ottawa needs to put its promised funding for a MERCURY POISONING TREATMENT CENTRE into a trust in order to ensure the money will be available over the long term.
- Billionaire George Soros, Justin Trudeau, And The Globalist SEDUCTION Of Canada
- Canadian Schools Brainwashing Students With LGBT, Transgender Propaganda
- Canadian Senior SUES Justin Trudeau In "Injuries, Defamation" Law Suit
- Justin Trudeau Says "His Highness" Aga Khan's Values Are Canadian Values
- 70% Of Canadians Want Terrorists Stripped Of Citizenship,Trudeau REJECTS
- Trudeau On Trump's "Racism": That's"Not How We Do Things" In Canada
- Justin Trudeau Increases Global Abortion Spending To $700 Million ANNUALLY.
- Justin Trudeau Promises To Lower Minimum Age For Anal Sex
- Trudeau Govt To DEPORT Christian Family To Jihad-Plagued Nigeria
- Justin Trudeau QUIETLY Increases Canada Pension Plan Investment In China
- MP Ahmed Hussen Mourns Dead Somalian Journalist, IGNORES Christian Mass Murder
- Liberal Cabinet Minister HARASSES Theatre Owners Screening Pro-Life Film
- Drastic Decline In Public Support For Refugees,Trudeau Works To INCREASE INTAKE
- Justin Trudeau's Canada: China, India Influencing Upcoming Federal Election Outcome
- Canada's Freedom Of Press Rating TANKS Under Justin Trudeau
Cultural Action Party of Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Oh Canada!
Contact Us: email@example.com